Welcome to the Coppell Chamber of Commerce Blog! This is where you'll find useful articles from Chamber members and leadership about notes of interest in Coppell.
RESOLUTION SUPPORTING THE MAY 11, 2013 CISD BOND ELECTION
Apr 22, 2013
RESOLVED that the COPPELL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE BOARD OF DIRECTORS calls on the Coppell school community to join them in support of the CISD Bond Election set for Saturday, May 11, 2013.
Recent Blog Entries
- Apr 01, 2013: The Coppell Community Gala…How Did It All Get Started?
- Nov 20, 2012: COPPELL CITY COUNCIL APPROVES REVISED SIGN ORDINANCE
- Nov 07, 2012: Taste of Coppell is quickly becoming another Coppell tradition
- Oct 23, 2012: The Coppell Chamber of Commerce has accepted the resignation of its President and Chief Executive Officer Tony Moline.
- Oct 02, 2012: The days are getting shorter and the air is getting crisp… Fall is here!
- Jul 24, 2012: Coppell Chamber Honored for Efforts to Help Grow Local Businesses
- May 16, 2012: Chamber Board Passes Resolution Regarding High Stakes, Standardized Testing
- May 07, 2012: My first Coppell Community Gala